Lightforce ROK9 Work LightROK9 LED Work Light
Out of Stock
Email when stock available
The ROK9 LED light is an extremely versatile and compact light utilizing 3 x 3w LEDs producing a broad volume of neutral white light with a color temperature of 5000k.
Fully sealed cast aluminum housing with a waterproof rating of IP67, incorporating a virtually unbreakable scratch resistant polycarbonate lens. The ROK9 could be used in numerous applications from toolbox or deck lighting, winch light, rock light or where any compact fully sealed light is required.
Supplied with multiple mounting options for surface and tubular mounting the ROK9 LED light is engineered to withstand the unforgiving harsh outback conditions or, whatever you can throw at it.
Headquartered in Adelaide South Australia, Lightforce has been in business for over 37 years providing high-quality lighting products around the world to customers who require the best. Lightforce remains the most trusted brand of light on all seven continents.
- 1 x ROK9 LED surface mounted light
- 1 x Flat mounting base
- 1 x Tube mounting base
- 1 x User instructions
- Reverse polarity protected color temperature: 5000K
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens
- Tube and flat mounting bases included 30 degree mounting base available separately
- Die cast aluminum housing Input cable length: 450mm (17.72″)
- LED Lifespan: Up to 30,000 hours
- Effective lumens: 272lm
- Beam angle 90°