Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XL50 1.75-14x Thermal Riflescope
Only 2 Available!
*Lead time of 4-6 weeks*
Pulsar’s Thermion 2 LRF XL50 is a game-changing digital thermal riflescope with a built-in laser rangefinder. It offers a stunning HD thermal image, thanks to its advanced sensor with a 1024×768 resolution. You can choose from eight thermal color palettes and enjoy extreme image detail on high zoom. The built-in ballistic calculator ensures precision in long-range shooting.
With premium Germanium optics, it has the widest field of view in the Thermion 2 Line and an impressive 2,500-yard detection range. Plus, it comes with an 875-yard laser rangefinder for pinpoint accuracy.
The Thermion 2 LRF XL50 offers the highest level of thermal imaging. The image generated with the new 1024×768-pixel resolution European made Lynred sensor features high definition and rich detail. All this makes this scope unbeatable for trophy identification. It allows you to see silhouettes, anatomy, and behavioral peculiarities of the animal as never before.
Discover the real efficiency of the HD sensor when hunting at significant distances. Variable 1.75-14x magnification (x8 digital zoom) provides improved focus and better overall recognition. The high-definition sensor maintains the exceptional quality of the image detail across the entire
Control it wirelessly with the included remote and enjoy extended usage with a dual Li-ion power system. Stay connected with Wi-Fi readiness and Stream Vision 2 app compatibility and share your experiences with 16GB of cloud space.
This riflescope is also compatible with the Pulsar Bluetooth wireless remote. With three sensor sensitivity levels, durable aluminum alloy construction, and IPX7 waterproof rating, it's built for versatility and resilience.
- <35 NETD thermal sensor with 1024×768 resolution and 12µm pixel pitch
- AMOLED 1024×768 display
- 8 different thermal color palettes
- Integrated ballistic calculator for long-range shooting
- The widest field of view (14×10.05°) in the entire Thermion 2 Line
- Extra-long 2,500-yard detection range
- Built in 875-yard laser rangefinder
- Wireless remote control included
- Dual Li-ion power system: 2 Ah external battery / 4.9 Ah internal battery
- 6 hours of operating time
- Chargeable with USB-C cable
- Wi-Fi ready and Stream Vision 2 app compatible
- 16gb of cloud space
- Compatible with the Pulsar Bluetooth wireless remote, the first Pulsar product to have this feature.
- 3 sensor sensitivity amplification levels
- Made of robust aluminum alloy
- IPX7 fully waterproof
|12 × 12 × 10 in